[Discussion] IF + HFLC vs GERD

When I eat ad lib throughout the day (moderately carb inclusive), I don’t run into many GI issues.

However, when I do something like OMAD or just IF + HFLC, it’s ridiculous, with strong feelings of a globus sensation / sore throat (which I assume is GERD.)

I’ve tried cutting out caffeine and cacao. Zinc carnosine. And, digestive enzymes. So far, nothing has put a dent in it. I’m now trying to be more conscious of drinking extra water, but that’s not solving the issue.

Any idea how to move past this? I’m really fond of the idea of doing OMAD. The fasting is very easy and natural for me, but this esophagus / digestive issue is ruining it for me.

submitted by /u/mapersun
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/32lxxd1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...