Can paleo help for acne? [Question]

I have moderate to severe acne and as a weightlifter my diet is okay (high in carbs and protein) but I still have junk food every day (fast food, energy drinks, sugary food) I already cut out dairy but it hasn’t changed anything. I figured why not just stop putting any crap at all in my body and see if it works. Today is day 2 and it’s probably placebo but I swear acne is at least a little calmer and less swollen. Anyone have success with this or hear any success stories?

submitted by /u/letsgetgirthy
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2pNVafR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...