Looking into paleo, need input.

Tl;dr at bottom.

I’ve tried keto before, I would continue it but it seems daunting since it’s meal prep seems to requires more carb restriction.

I want to start meal prepping, which should be really easy for me since I eat once a day.

Primary goal is weight loss, I’ve dropped 20 over the past few months just following a loose pseudo-diet (by that what I really mean is not eating as much sugar in general and trying to cut back on how much I eat overall, which also got easier when I started eating once daily)

Broke down on keto because I love bread and rice too much (I’m aware it’s similar here with paleo though)

Also I’ve always been turned off by paleo since it always seemed gimmicky and all in the marketing of “eat like humans used to” schpeal. Definitely don’t care at all if anything I eat is organic.

Thanks for reading and any input you might leave!

Tl;dr: Just trying to see if paleo is right for me with these goals in mind.

 Weight loss Meal prep Ease of said meal prep 
submitted by /u/LookingForHelp909
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2IaJpXd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...