Unwillingly losing weight [Question]

Hi all,
I’m not sure wheter this is the right place to ask this question, but I do not know anymore where to find answers. Since about four weeks, I’ve been suggested a paleo-like diet to help me with IBS problems, hormone regulations problems and nutritional problems. I’ve asked my doctor about risks of losing weight, since I used to eat quite a lot while barely maintaining a healthy weight (as in, almost underweight but managed to stay above that line for about four years). She told me not to worry, but then went on a holiday and I’m stuck with a diet and rapidly losing weight, about a pound a week. Do any of you have experience with this and know if this will normalise after a while, or do you have any suggestions about things I can eat in order to at least remain stable, but rather gain weight? I’m not sure if it’s exactly like a paleo diet, but this is what I’m eating on average throughout the day
- Breakfast: Banana pancakes (two bananas, one egg), three pieces of fruit
- Lunch: Two eggs (sunny side up, scrambled, cooked, whatever I feel like), about 200g veggies, some soup with usually some sort of fish
- Dinner: I didn’t really know, so I decided today to weigh my food: about 600-800g of veggies, 150-250g of fish/poultry and sometimes something extra, such as sweet potato noodles or cassave chips or anything
Througout the day (but I’m officially allowed to have only 3-4 meals a day so that’s hard) I usually snack on nuts and chocolate truffles (75% cacao and coconut milk and oil - absolutely lovely).
I just don’t know what to do anymore. I really, really want to keep continuing this diet, but my doctor (she’s the only one at the centre knowledgeable about this, can’t reach anyone else) will be gone for another week and I already get signals like feeling extremely fatigued, cognitive impairments (difficulties with remembering things or talking properly) and dizzy spells. If all this doesn’t change soon, I won’t be able to continue the diet. Do any of you have any advice, tips, pieces of advice, anything? My dearest apologies if this is the wrong place to post it - just didn’t know where else to post it. I’ve read a bit on this subreddit about not totally cutting out carbs nor dairy - but I can’t have any of those, nor any forms of starch, nor any of the more calorie dense vegetables as chickpeas or beans.

submitted by /u/ArcanaSilva
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2MuFbxm
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...