[Question] Writing a cookbook

I’m in the process of writing a Paleo cookbook (not because it may be viewed as a fad diet, but because I have to eat this way. I have Celiac and I’m lactose intolerant), and I was curious if you all think I may get a lot of flak if I include a small section on different ways to prepare fried rice.

I went to culinary school, studied in France under a Michelin star chef, and was the executive chef at a few restaurants. I believe I have a lot to offer as far as cooking advice, but on the other hand don’t want to p*** off the general Paleo community by incorporating rice. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/NaturalRoamer
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Pu6x90
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...