[Question] Anybody here consume A2 milk?

I’ve got some questions regarding if I should worry about A1 casein proteins in butter or heavy cream. I don’t know if I’m actually allergic to it or not, but I’d like to test it out by avoiding all dairy for a few weeks and then reintroducing it in the A2 form. However, A2 butter and cream are rather expensive. Should I be worried about the A1 casein proteins in pastured heavy cream or grass fed butter (I usually get French or Icelandic)?

submitted by /u/CollegeKidLoser
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2ZYXIoM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...