To be completely honest…it’s been a rough few days ๐Ÿ˜…. I’m...



To be completely honest…it’s been a rough few days ๐Ÿ˜…. I’m having a hard time recovering from my IT band strain, and it’s mentally tough to be hit with an injury that’s taken me a loooong time to recover from previously ๐Ÿ˜”. It’s be a lie to say I have a positive mindset around the situation even most of the time or that I’m not feeling angry at my body for flaring up at random (helloooo #fibromyalgia ๐Ÿคช), but I’m trying to focus on how this will make me stronger, force me to slow down and focus on other hobbies besides fitness and strengthen ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป muscles that need some help for long-term health. And good food like this does help. I’m a weirdo who often eats soup more during summer ๐Ÿ˜‚ and this homemade veggie soup with rice noodles hit the spot ๐Ÿ‘…. If you’ve ever dealt with an injury and are normally a very active person, I’d really appreciate any words of wisdom or comfort in the comments below ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž. via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Y8Izj0



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2JHXblf
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...