[Question] Stalled progress?

I recently started paleo as part of a contest at my gym. The macros I was given to follow are: protein 150g / fat 80g / carbs 70g.

For the first two weeks, I was impressed at how quickly and steadily my body fat % dropped (as measured by a bioelectrical impedance analysis home scale) while maintaining almost all of my lean weight.

But starting on week 3, my progress seems to have completely stalled. I think that I’m maintaining the diet, macros, and hydration that I have for the last 2 weeks, but my scale indicates that neither my weight or body fat % has moved at all in 4 days.

I know 4 days isn’t very long to expect to see results, but I was seeing a very steady downward trend for the 2 weeks prior.

Any ideas or suggestions for troubleshooting? I was very encouraged at my initial progress and would love to get back to it.

submitted by /u/loosingkeys
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2YwMmLb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...