[Question] 3000 Calorie Clean Low Carb Meals/Diet

Due to chronic health issues I can’t have processed foods, gluten, dairy or any high amount of carbs/starchy foods etc but to function properly I need at least 70-100 carbs a day

I’d prefer not to overdo on animal protein for both money reasons and others I’m already having a generous amount with 190 grams of protein in my macro’s n my sat fat counts already sits at 30/40 grams, multiple avocados a day are real expensive and hard to find as well

I’m wondering what other high calorie clean (paleo esq) foods low carb dieters would eat, without overloading on olive oil n such for example!(already eat so much as it is)

submitted by /u/nobietyhighs
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2WYTtae
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...