[Paleo Junk Food] Curious about bakery that only sells gluten and dairy free products

So I was feeling like something sweet tonight, beside the Nu Chocolate I usually have, and came across a bakery here in NYC that advertises as gluten and dairy free everything. I’m trying Paleo for my Hashimotos, and doing my best to stick to it as strict as I can - but hey I’m human, and stretched a little tonight with this place. I know it’s technically NOT Paleo, but I thought I’d give it a shot since it didn’t have gluten and dairy, 2 things I shouldn’t be having with autoimmune issues.

First let me say it was fucking delicious. I got some little bundt cake thing. Fucking amazing. But….I regret it big time. About 30 min after I ate it, it shot my stomach to absolute SHIT. I’m talking the worst acid reflux attack I’ve had in a long time. My stomach has been doing really well on Paleo so far, so it was a reminder why I am doing this to begin with.

But I’m curious, based on these ingredients is this:

a) even remotely Paleo friendly

b) any ideas what the hell in here would set off my stomach so bad? I was thinking the Canola Oil or Xanthan Gum?

Ingredients: Almond Extract (allergen-free), Baking Powder, BTW Flour Mix, Canola Oil, Coconut Beverage, Confetti Sprinkles, Eggs, Granulated Sugar, Lemon Juice, Salt, Sprinkles, Vanilla Glaze (Confectioners Sugar, Vanilla Extract), Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum

I’m new to all this so please don’t shoot the newbie!

submitted by /u/laughalotlady
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2XoYSvN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...