It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a smoothie bowl pic on...



It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a smoothie bowl pic on here ๐Ÿ˜ฑ…so it seemed time to correct that, especially since I basically drink one a day (though it’s a lot uglier than this ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️). Base is frozen zucchini, spirulina, spinach, banana and berries as usual ๐Ÿ‘Œ and layered/topped with puffed rice cereal, extra berries, @sunbutter, @enjoylifefoods top 8 free trail mix and a cheeky chocolate shell made of cacao powder and coconut oil ๐Ÿ˜‹. I honestly rarely have time to style my smoothies as nicely as I used to here…but this still taste pretty dang tasty, which is always my number 1️⃣ priority ๐Ÿ˜‰. What’s one food you eat nearly every day? I’d love to hear what other people are obsessed with lately ๐Ÿ’ž. via Instagram https://ift.tt/2RzA2nk



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2Yfxopv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...