[discussion] Struggling. Could use some advice.

So I’m really having problems with an all or nothing mentality. I feel like I can’t like 80/20. But the problem is we often eat out or eat at others house and 100% isn’t the option. I’m struggling with seasonings and oils. At home it’s great but sometimes it isn’t the easiest out.

I’m also struggling with permission to eat carbs. Coming from keto fruit is one of the main reasons I’m coming into paleo and I’m still having problems allowing myself to eat them and I’m staying stuck in a nasty keto flu stage.

Any advice or encouragement would be helpful.

submitted by /u/clbkdesigns
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2X2RpTy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...