[Advice] just starting out after doing keto

I’ve been doing keto for 1 ½ years and have lost about 70 pounds. But alas, I feel that it’s time to switch things up. Can you all give me all of the paleo tips and tricks? I keep reading that sweet potatoes are okay and I’m seeing elsewhere that they aren’t. I’ve read that fruits are okay in moderation and I’ve read you can eat however much you want. I know every body is different, but it all feels so overwhelming! So gimme your tips and tricks and words of advice!

submitted by /u/alilbitcloser
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Xu6Jbm
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...