Worse than before when going back to carbs

Hi, so I started a very low carb carnivore diet consisting of mostly grain fed beef, eggs, liver, butter and water a few weeks ago and when I switched back to my normal diet (which is considered healthy by most) and started eating carbs again, I have started to develop some weird conditions.The conditions were. 1. Eye floaters, basically I see a black small dot in front of my right eye sometimes. 2. Extremely eczema like dry hands which spread further up my arm. 3. Seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp.I may add that I have never had these problems before my carnivore experiment.So my question is, has anyone else experienced new symptoms that they have never had before after transitioning back to a normal diet from a zerocarb diet?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2wadGyP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...