So, uhh... this happened..?

hello there!sorry for being annoying, but I just got my small blood test back and while most things were good / “normal”,I have a very high amount of vitamin B12 in my blood (maximum is 771pg/ml; I got: 1700pg/ml!), as well as a lot offerritin (167ฮผg instead of something between 15-150), which makes me a tiny bit concerned. Now, this is the internet, and while every site is telling me I’m going to die of kidney / liver failure or turn into a giant piece of steak, I still want to hear your thoughts. Especially if there’s anything else I should get checked (aka cholesterol with HDL / LDL / triglycerides?)Some further information: I’m female, 26 years old, 1,7m and around 90kg; carnivore + coffee for 4 months.Thanks in advance.Have a nice day!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2M15607
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...