[Question] An experiment with large carb intake

On keto this is considered “cheating” and such posts are not allowed as it may discourage or tempt some of the redditors on keto. Hopefully it is ok here.

Occasionally I do food experiments where I try to monitor the effect of this food or that food. I currently eat mostly keto so <20g carbs per day, but probably more like around 30g carbs.

Last night I went way above that with a pint of regular icecream. I think this alone was over 100g carbs. I felt good for awhile, and then of course there was a sugar crash later, but it was around bedtime so it worked out ok. This morning though, I woke with anxiety, and that’s not normal for me.

Anyone else have issues with high carb intake affecting mood?

submitted by /u/Jay-jay1
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2JWPyIb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...