[Question] Accountability this summer for the Paleo lifestyle

I have been trying to stay on track with the Paleo (at least Paleo-ish) lifestyle since I came back from a vacation where I ate all cheese and bread and felt TERRIBLE. Dairy and Gluten do not tend to agree with me.

Anyways, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone wants to be a part of a Summer Accountability Challenge to stay on track with the Paleo diet? I own a meal planning site and wanted to start a Challenge this Saturday since summer time is the most difficult time to stay on track. Everyone in this challenge has all sorts of dietary restrictions, so I thought I’d see if anyone who follows Paleo would be interested. You can see the format of the challenge on balanceondemand.com/summerchallenge and receive details through balanceondemand.com/challenge-sign-up

submitted by /u/racheleatsright
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2VYf8ik
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...