[Other] Caution: True Nutrition Cricket Protein is misleading

Ordered some True Nutrition protein with Cricket Plus (a mix of pea and cricket protein) as one of the ingredients. I like the fact that you can choose what goes in your mix and was super excited to see cricket protein available. On a whim, I wrote customer service to ask what the ratio of cricket to pea protein is. This is their reply:

“Thanks for reaching out! I’m afraid I’m unable to disclose our approximate ratio as it’s protected in trade secret, but I can inform you that it will be much more pea than cricket. I hope that helps, feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. :)”

I’m sure this is a decent company but beware, if you are interested in the cricket protein, it seems that only a small portion of the powder is from crickets.

submitted by /u/blobbleguts
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2VXys4k
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...