MYOB

You would think I would overcome this by now but I still have people who say it’s in my head regarding my inflammation, dairy issues and even the zevia. I feel like crap with any of those.Now I have friends telling me I gained weight because of my diet. I think I overdid it on eating.Oh! Had some pork rinds that said palm oil on the package and butter yesterday. Today I was so puffy and my knees ached, there is no way I am wrong. My body is screaming at me to stop trying new things. LolI need to tell people to F off… but it’s not my style.And I am still sticking with adf of it works now. Not forever, but eating everyday messed with my head and body. Thanks for support.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2VRDBL7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...