My litmus test: International flight arrival energy level - night and day difference!

Full transparency: for a month I’ve been meat, cheese……….. and beer (never really passing 75g of beer carbs and it’s usually 25g). Ribeyes, prime rib, ground beef, and egg. No adult chicken; my system is simply not interested in chicken. Not in a nauseous way, more completely disinterested.I’ve been traveling internationally for seven years. In the last four weeks I’ve had two round-trip flights with the long haul legs being 6h-12h, not in business (for reference). I just completed a 6h flight to Europe landing at 4am in my home timezone.Typically on the SAD diet I’m WRECKED with really shit energy levels. Lethargy. Lower concentration. Today upon arriving, going through customs, collecting bags, and now in a taxi it dawned on me that my last few INTL flights have been cake. The current trip I’m on I’ve done so many times the difference in energy is starkly apparent.Just another testimony about the fog lifting on zero carb.The real test will be in January when I travel to Australia. I’m excited to see if I feel the way I feel right now. That flight is a bitch.Other benefits:-Better emotional regulation-Anxiety is very quiet these days-Hunger control is elevated-Boredom hunger is non-existent-More healthy aggression (life fire 🔥) - less lethargy-Defend myself more and more assertively-The dreams have been insane and memorable-Feel more peace and calm, more presentI love it!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2VHHUnv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...