Getting a blood test soon, what to expect and how to prepare?

I’ve been doing carnivore for about two months now and my family is concerned about it, but hasn’t managed to talk me out of it yet. I did keto before that. They want me to get a blood test (and so do I, kinda). I’m doing OMAD and fast occasionally, therefore I’m curious as to what would be the best time to get tested (fasted, full with food) and what sort of results I should expect after only two months? Is there anything that might stand out because I haven’t been doing this for a long time?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2HMitfz
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...