Depression is back

So I’ve been on the carnivore diet for 1 month now to address mental health concerns (depression and anxiety). About 3 weeks in my mental health issues resolved and I felt on top of the world. Unfortunately, I got sick (I’m assuming influenza) around the same time I was starting to feel better and it sparked a depressive episode. It’s been over 2 weeks since I first got sick and the majority of symptoms (runny nose, cough, lethargy) are gone but my depression still lingers. Any similar stories or tips? Thank you!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Wlpi0E
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...