Day 3: Feeling amazing.

I decided to try the diet for 30 days. 5’6” 125lbs ish to start, decently lean, been doing keto since last November so I’m already fat adapted. Lifting weights for years, no real healing issues so I’m not your typical success story. Just a curious experimenter - it’s been 3 days. I have some lettuce and avocado in my fridge and I’m not about to throw it out so I’ve been slowly finishing up the plant matter (I’ll include a tiny bit every meal and mostly and funnelling it to my husband). I feel fantastic. I’m down 2lbs although I’m sure that’s just water weight, stomach looks tighter than ever, been having the best sleeps and I think I’m finally free of my keto dessert dependence. No cravings what so ever - I thought it would be really hard to give up avocados but seriously it’s all in your head. The biggest difference is that my anxiety is gone. I have an incredibly high stress job and I just feel flat - no highs no lows just base level which is so not “me”. If it only gets better from here I can’t wait!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2YHTQHp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...