Cause for HD LSD Vision on ZC

So a while back we had this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb/comments/b8qucb/lsd_vision/ where many people noticed that they get this super sharp vision. That also happened to me a couple of times but I could never really pinpoint on what causes it.Just now I had some veal liver with a lot of tallow. While eating the liver I got a strange feeling for about a second in my head and eyes and then I had this HD LSD like visionNow I wonder what exactly causes this. Surely it must be something in the liver as I eat a lot of tallow all the time. My first guess would have been the vitamin A as there is a huge amount of it in liver. But then I also eat about 6-8 egg yoks a day that which contain a decent amount of vitamin A (not like liver of course) too. However, I also eat about 200-400g of liver each week so it would be strange for me to be deficient in vitamin A. Furthermore, this HD effect does not appear every time I eat liver. So do you have any clue what could cause this?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2VT0EW0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...