Anyone with PCOS and trying zero carb/carnivore?

Hello all! I have not tried zero carb/carnivore but my boyfriend does it. I want to try it for weight loss and mental clarity. My only issue is that I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. For PCOS, I’m recommended to not eat red meat or consume dairy. This is due to the hormones in food. PCOS is excess or lacking hormones and I am a little concerned about consuming large amount of dairy or red meat. Does anyone else have PCOS and does this successfully? Any tips or advice are appreciated!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Eq7bMX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...