Announcing r/CarnivoreMuscle

Hi folks, Despite the explosion in popularity of this diet, I’ve found there is still a dearth of information when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, or just getting jacked and tan.I created r/carnivoremuscle as a place for us to come together and discuss, bounce ideas, and teach one another as we essentially pave the way for ourselves and others to figure out the best way to achieve our goals.I’ve gone ahead and taken a shot at scouring the web for decent youtube videos to get started, but I’d absolutely welcome more sources if you’re keen to share. I’m also not opposed to hiring on more mods if someone is so-inclined.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2VTDDlQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...