8 months on nocarb/carnivore(pic included)

So in September 2018 I started this WOE. The reasons for starting was to hopefully alleviate my migraines since the doctors couldn’t figure out the cause, and the medication wasn’t really preventing them. Some back story, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2014, and doing a completely gluten free diet didn’t help me feel better. Still had migraines and generally feeling like crap.So I started the WOE, and within a week my migraines and stomach issues were completely gone, within a month my blood pressure with medication was so low I was getting dizzy. With doctors consent I got off my blood pressure pills and have normal BP to this day. I had a new sleep study done in March and I no longer have sleep apnea. I got off my migraine meds after a doctor’s visit in January. They also did blood work and other than low HDL cholesterol and slightly low sodium, the doctor said everything was normal.The biggest difference in eight months is the weight loss, not why I started this WOE, but I was 306 lbs when I started and am now 196 lbs, I’m 6ft tall. (Pic http://imgur.com/Rt3F2o8 )My diet consists of eggs, salmon, ground beef 73/27, lots of salt, and goats milk. I do drink tea, and use mustard and hot sauce as they don’t seem to negatively affect me. I have added and removed things throughout the months, but for the last month this has been my diet.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2K0Zoch
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...