Zero carb and creativity?

Anyone here work in the creatives? I’ve been doing keto on and off now and love the effect it: particularly my ability to function cognitively and creatively think. It does take a couple of weeks however for me to fully feel the benefits of ketosis on creative thinking - and i often start keto with some sort of block. Well the same happened to me on carnivore - which I did for 4 days - except I felt more emotionally numb than the keto adaptation stage.​Will I be able to be creative on this diet or not? Also has anyone experienced this with their emotions?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2GQgo2B
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...