ZC Cyclists Thread!!

I’ve noticed quite a few members here are cyclists either via their flair or their posts. I just got back on the saddle and its my first full season riding while eating this way. Overall I’ve felt really good and strong in my rides. I guess my questions are for those who have been doing this longer than I have:- Do you eat/drink anything special prior to riding?- If you fuel while riding, what do you eat/drink?- Do you eat/drink anything special post riding?- A touchier subject for this sub but…any supplements? BCAA’s, L-Glutamine, etc.The only thing I’ve been doing before my rides is 1 TSP of homemade Sole Water, which provides 478mg of sodium. That’s only if I feel my body needs it though, i.e. I haven’t consumed much salt yet that day. Likewise if I sweat a lot on the ride I’ll do the same thing afterwards along with an 1/8 tsp of potassium chloride (providing 365mg of potassium) in the water as well.Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2GTnVhu
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...