Work travel for 1-2 months. Advice on how to maintain carnivore?

Hi,I will be traveling for work for about 1-2 months to the New England area and will be living out of a hotel during that time. I was thinking about bringing my sous vide set up, but I don’t know that I’ll be able to eat the meat without browning it up. My current plans are to pretty much just pig out on the eggs and bacon provided for breakfast and go to McDonalds every day to order a bunch of ¼ lb patties. Not sure if anyone has any experience and/or advice on this.Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2GLsKb0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...