Severe arthritis, menopause symptoms GONE in 2 weeks

I’ve been eating only meat since April 15 (that’s 2 weeks now), and haven’t felt this good in 8 years, since arthritis started in my right hip. I have an official diagnosis of severe bone-on-bone osteoarthritis that just those 2 weeks ago had nearly stopped me from even just walking because of the intense pain. Everyone was like, “Oh, just get a hip replacement, you’ll wish you’d done it years ago!” But I kept wondering why everyone and their uncle is getting hip replacements! I mean, isn’t it a little weird that we all now know someone who had or is getting a hip replacement for severe arthritis?What’s up with this arthritis epidemic, is what I wanna know!I’m a 53yo woman, veteran of several martial disciplines, life-long athlete, and former amateur fitness model until the arthritis started and I got out of shape. And I was about to schedule that damn $32,000 surgery to saw off the top of my femur when I happened to run across Ms. Peterson’s story of remitting her devastating arthritis by eating meat. I was all, WTF, nothing to lose. So I started eating just meat, and the next day the pain went from a daily 7-9 with a heavy limp to 2-3 with a little limp and now I have no limp, pain at 0-2 (unless I eat bacon, eggs, or turkey, which seem to trigger the pain). Mostly I eat organic, grass-fed hamburger.Oh, and I’ve lost 12 pounds, mostly water weight, but my athletic physique is coming back. Also finally got up the gumption to quit it with the alcohol finally! I feel SO much better in my head (mood is outstanding, intellect is sharper), I just can’t believe it.I felt like menopause and the pain were killing me. I felt hopeless and dull, having not-good thoughts about going on. I want to let anyone know out there who’s feeling the same way (especially menopausal women) that this carnivore thing is legit! It’s given me my life back. I don’t even have those weird little black hairs growing out of my chin anymore. Bonus!Blood pressure today was 97/72, btw. Thanks for reading, and thanks to this group for being here.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2UOUFfp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...