Running my first half marathon - Thank you r/ZeroCarb

I know it ain’t a full marathon but I’m getting there!Prior to zero carb the most I’ve ever ran was 7k and it killed me. It was also incredibly difficult to breath because my nose was so congested and i kept producing phlegm as I ran making it hard to breath. (Sorry for the vile image)My running performance has sky rocketed and in just a matter of weeks and in just under a month I’ll be completing my first half marathon.This community has been very supportive with any questions I’ve had and this WOE has transformed my physical and mental health.Thank you!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2WiHfdi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...