[Question] TIFU by cutting flank steak into cubes. What are some tasty paleo dishes I can make with it?

See title. I was prepping meat to make a stir fry with my wife tomorrow, but I accidentally cut the flank steak into large (~1 inch) cubes instead of bite-sized strips the recipe requires.

Since these cubes are too large to cook evenly in a stir fry but the wrong cut of meat to really make a stew with, do you have any suggestions for nice paleo dishes that can salvage this meal?

I can pick up ingredients at the grocery store tomorrow but I’ve already got red onions, cilantro, Roma tomatoes, and white sweet potatoes, which I can use if need be.

submitted by /u/BBBFF
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2GJ3EcZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...