Plant toxins

Today I took a multi vitamin because I have extremely tired the past week on zero carb. I noticed a terrible amount of soreness and crampy today from my workout which is not typical.Either it was my two pats of butter last night with my meat or the vitamin.Is this even possible? I know carnivore is for me, but the last two weeks I am really tired. Nothing has changed except a ton more work๐Ÿ™„ and I am still fasting. But it is natural not forced.My body doesn’t like a tremendous amount of fat, so there is that too.All is good otherwise!!!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2WfKRMP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...