One week ZC update

One full week of ZC: purpose of starting was to help with autoimmune symptoms. Histamine intolerance has been the main bother, pre-ZC I was on an extremely strict low-hist/low fodmap diet and was experiencing relief but not perfectionNot experiencing the wake up energized phenomena yet- however I still wake up twice a night and nurse an 8 week old so probably the reason.did have about 5lbs weight lossstill not much of an appetite. Eating feels very forced and I’m not hitting my recommended calories for nursing- however milk supply doesn’t seem to be dropping?interesting flux in histamine levels. My itch and rashes have started to appear again (my skin on my body was almost completely clear a week ago) (I’ve only eaten ground beef twice this week so not sure what else could be raising it) However a stubborn rash/ dark spot around one of my eyes has reduced dramatically and I’m starting to see healing there. Pretty cool because I’ve had it for about a year and no other low-hist diet was helping https://imgur.com/gallery/NqLF1Wp



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2GQnPa5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...