Mood swings and aggressive anger

Hi all I’m Day 4 Z/C and having mood swings but the worst of all anger!!! I feel like I could punch all the walls down in my home and I can’t stop thinking ruminating aggressive thoughts, yet on day 2 I had Z/C “ZEN” and it was wonderful, total bliss.And now today I feel achy inflamed and very angry so is this all part of normal adaption in the early day’s? I’ve tried working it off but that just making me even more angry as if its fuelling the adrenaline , I’m female but feel like an alpha male at the moment



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2WjxyLi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...