It’s been awhile since I’ve shown my face on here (since I...



It’s been awhile since I’ve shown my face on here (since I finished Fall semester, actually ๐Ÿคช), so I thought I’d share a lil’ update. I’m in the middle of my last week of classes before finals week ๐Ÿ“ and I am soooo beyond burned out. I’m crazy proud of everything I’ve accomplished this semester - juggling three jobs ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŒพ, experimenting with new units in the English class I teach, entering a long-distance relationship, and writing a toonnnn for my thesis (I’m getting an MFA in creative writing ๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ’ž) - but this was definitely the hardest school year of my life. So when I got a rare Monday off yesterday…I did very little school work ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. I slept in. I baked for the first time in ages. And I went an hour long walk to a nearby lake. And even though the goose in the background was VERY critical about my impromptu photoshoot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚…I definitely am hoping to have many more walks like this come summer time! What’s a fun life update you’d like to share? Tell me in the comments ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป! via Instagram http://bit.ly/2GSXs3j



from Random Scribbles http://bit.ly/2PF01ZI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...