How would one calculate daily intake?

Is it as simple as, “eat when you’re hungry, eat until you’re full”?I’m 6’7” and 205 lbs. I’m not really overweight at all, I’d just like to have increased mental clarity and get off an SSRI I have been on for years.Does it seem reasonable that 2 lbs of beef a day would be plenty? That is what I have consumed today and I can’t really imagine eating more at this point.Clearly cows are ruminants, does that lead to a higher concentration of vitamins and minerals in beef thank pork or chicken? Is that why there is a preference for beef over other meats? I have a farm and basically unlimited access to beef pork and venison. I’d prefer to eat a mix of the 3.Thanks for any input!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2PBsr6U
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...