Dizziness during workout

Since starting keto and then transitioning to 0 carb/carnivore, I get dizzy when working out, especially legs. And I mean I just did 4 sets of not so heavy squats and I feel like I’m about to pass out kind of dizzy.This is completely ruining my workouts. I am 20 years old, 6’2”, 196 lbs and in good athletic shape. This never happened before I started 0 carb or keto. I eat a pound of ground beef before coming to the gym and drink ample water and consume plenty of electrolytes.What could be causing this? Anyone else have this issue? I really need help here, this is completely ruining my workouts.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2IRHMQk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...