Carnivore vs Bipolar | How upping animal fats made the difference • w/ Primal Edge Health

TL:DW• Misdiagnosed at 14 and put on SSRIs• Spent my teens and 20s eating less and moving more which only made depression and obesity worse• Speculation that obesity was a protective mechanism for my brain health• Eventually found LC but was eating tons of vegetables which made depression even worse• Went higher protein and used copious amounts of caffeine which hijacked my mood stability and hormonal signalling• Carnivore initially helped but didn’t solve everything (candida discussion)• Focusing on more animal fat has made the difference and I’m heading towards full remission of my afflictionHi, I recently did an interview with CarnOMAD covering what I’ve been eating lately; but tonight, I’ve finally opened up about my lifelong battle with bipolar depression (type 2) and how my recent dietary changes have helped tremendously. Tristan Haggard of Primal Edge Health was kind enough to lend me his platform to publicly talk about this for the first time. I hope this can help some people realize there’s hope or even troubleshoot their battle with depression. Let me know if I can answer anything in the comments. Thanks.https://youtu.be/3AvBDyvzsYU



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2VyQ19N
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...