Caffeine?

I know many people stick with their morning coffee on this diet. I’ve never been a fan. In fact I hate coffee, and chocolate (never got the appeal). I tried tea for a while but it just made me feel sleepy in the afternoon.I’ve always drunk Coke, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, whatever else brown fizzy liquid loaded with caffeine. Going to zero carb meant yeah, the zero sugar versions. Yeah yeah still bad.Then one day, three days ago, I stopped all sources of caffeine. Just, no more.It’s been three days of peace and quiet. Three days of total alertness and focus. Three days of “oh I’m awake now, better do some stuff”. Three days of zero brain fog. Three days of being indifferent to food in general.I commented that I always got hives at work to a co-worker. What do I do? Start shift and drink a Mountain Dew.Always IBS.What do I do? Drink caffeinated drinks all day long.Has anyone else found this on cessation of caffeine?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Wi9Qze
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...