Alcohol and adaptation

Hey everyone, I’m just about 2 weeks into the journey and have been definitely having my ups and downs with adaptation. This past weekend, and for most of the foreseeable future, I plan on hanging out with friends and probably drinking a couple of zero carb drinks (such as scotch or vodka). Since I am so early on the adaptation phase, I can’t be certain about if the alcohol this past weekend has affected me negatively in terms of fat adaption with a steak only diet or not.Does anyone have any insight on drinking on the weekends while still adapting to this diet?



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2vtsmc6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...