8 weeks in and feeling light headed and fatigue

Hey everyone, to summarise things I went into this woe for health. The first 2 weeks were a bit rough though not all bad, 3rd week in I actually caught flu that was going round which sucks but now I’m 8 weeks in and feeling light headed every day. It’s really starting to be a pain, I saw my GP yesterday my blood pressure was fine and I’m having a blood test just to ensure it isn’t some underlying problem ( I was vegan for 1.5 years before this). Has anyone else had this experience 2 months into this woe? My energy levels are terrible also and I’m really struggling to even do one work out a week at the gym currently so I’m trying to listen to my body and not do much exercise at the moment now ( mentally though it sucks as I used to be a lot stronger, I know adaptation is a thing but I was ok on the weeks leading up to this).​I’m f/26 , my daily food diary is something like this: Breakfast is x1 190g ribeye steak with 1 or 2 large eggs, a piece of bacon and 1 or 2 pieces of fatty lamb chump. I also add at least a tablespoon of butter and salt everything. Lunch= a chicken thigh or 2 with a small amount of cheese and maybe chorizo. Dinner is usually pork chops/ribs or belly with butter. I don’t eat much in the evenings as I tend to not be that hungry. Does this seem like enough?​I have read on other posts that it could be salt. I don’t take salt supplements but I do salt all my food and I also have magnesium (though not every day).I do have broth but I don’t have it every day, on one of the days where I actually thought I was going to feint at one point I took some and to be honest I didn’t feel that much better. I am making an effort though now as to take even more salt and mix some in water to see if this improves. No idea whats going on but any insight would be appreciated, thank you



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2GSPNSG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...