291 days carnivore and now with... a meat allergy?

For almost three months I have been talking about weird allergic reactions I have been experiencing.First I thought it was milk, so I cut dairy. It was just a few blisters on my hand, in between my fingers. Should disappear right? Nope, it persisted.So then I thought it was a histamine problem. Then I cut all pork and dry aged meat I ate. Took some anti-histamines to see if I could “empty the cup”. And yeah, it persisted.Then I thought it HAD to be something that was maybe contaminating my meat. Lets say some vegetable oil or plant matter. Even thought this was something called “oxalate dumping”. Would be much easier. But, to my misfortune, it doesn’t seem to be the case.Now, I’m having horrible itchiness and rashes all over my body whenever I eat. And guess what I eat? Amazing ribeyes with nothing but salt.I realized this today since I woke up (naturally fasting) and it seemed to have reduced significantly. Then, after lunch… BOOM massive itchiness. 6h later, it reduces a lot and loses the reddish look. I come home, cook myself some nice rare ribeyes from argentina… BAM Huge reaction that made me so itchy I wrote this post.This is so frustrating. Probably due to allergy and inflammation I have been experiencing quite a lot of brain fog and chronic fatigue.Tomorrow I’m scheduling a dermatologist to prepare an allergy panel and will keep you posted.If you know about anything that can help, please let me know.Cheers from Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2vtdmuU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...