ZC Newbie Fasting & Motivation

I know the general message about not fasting when you start out on zerocarb. However, I am experienced 3 years on and off with Keto, IF, omad and extended fasts. I am thinking of doing another 4-5 day fast, as a I have now done a few times, refeeding with beef as usual and then continuing on strict zerocarb omad after that. Any thoughts? Has anyone had success or failure with similar approaches?Also, I am motivated to go ZC because I am sick of having to think about what I eat on Keto. I desire the simplest approach possible to get and keep me healthy. Is this a motivation you would think is healthy?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2IIfkkB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...