ZC and your daily (or now... less than daily?) business (BM)

Hi everybody, I’ve been lurking around here from the keto / IF / fasting communities and have finally decided to give ZC a try. Among hoping to kick me out of a stall on keto (I know I’m eating too many nuts and going a bit too hard on the yogurt, bringing up my incidental carbs a bit too high) so wish me luck! Can’t wait to dig in to this sub for advice.​Something I can ask about though, when I’ve gone minor stretches (1-2 days) consuming only animal protein - no veggies - what I’ve noticed is that the following day / days are my stools become less voluminous and easier to pass. Do others notice this? For people who have been ZC for some time, does this become the ‘norm’ when consuming all meat?​I find it so interesting that it’s likely the fiber / undigestible pieces which most people 'pride’ themselves on consuming and wasting via excretion… that actually cause digestive issues / discomfort. I also notice I feel “Lighter” when eating ZC, not bloated…It’s is a significant pattern and actually shocked me to notice the correlation between cutting vegetable matter to this improvement in BM’s. I found a chart for stool health, and one could approximate how long one’s stool has taken to traverse one’s digestive system by comparing to this chart.https://www.bladderandbowel.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BBC002_Bristol-Stool-Chart-Jan-2016.pdf​Any thoughts / experiences on this? Thanks again all for this community , wish me luck!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2VhWgef
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...