ZC and OMAD- 1st week experiences, thoughts, Qs...

Eating only ground beef and eggs, once a day. Mentally, I feel great, very clear, solid sleep. Physically, I have very little energy, but also do not struggle with hunger at all.I have been on keto for 1.5 years, so I thought the low energy wouldn’t occur. Is there anyone else with this background? I want to continue, but wonder how long it’ll be before my energy rebounds.My goal here is to break through a very long stall- stuck at 170-175, in good shape from lifting and running, but want to slim down to 160-65.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U3NMqN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...