You want the trimmings?

I just went to my local butcher to order ¼ of beef. After searching on this subreddit for a while I noticed that some people were asking for the fat trimmings from their butcher. It seems to me the most people are adding these to their leaner cuts.When asked if I could save the fat he then asked if I wanted it ground up and kind of gave me a funny look before asking what I planned to do with it. I have no experience buying this much beef at a time or how much trimmings comes off a quarter of a cow.Long story short he said that I could have the trimmings and I told him I planned on eating the fat with perhaps the ground beef or along with some leaner cuts. I think he thinks I’ve lost it haha.After all that I’m wondering if having him ground up the trimmings is the best option and what’s the best way to incorporate them into my meals. I’ll have a free weeks before I’m able to pick up my order so I can let him know otherwise if I missed something!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U8Jm1Z
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...