White stools..? Brain Fog..?

So I’m a long time keto-er, now transitioning over to a fully carnivore diet. I would say I’m two and a half weeks in so far. My daily food consumption consists of butter, grass fed ground beef or lamb, a grass fed ribeye steak, and the occasional spoon full of sour cream or piece of cheese and weekly portion of beef tongue or liver (both equally horrid but nutrients yeah?). I still drink coffee, btw and I douse everything in salt. It’s going great, my workouts feel like they’ve been dialed up to 10, I have made some serious visible gains (or losses) on the body fat composition department. I’m a 6’ 230lb male.So now that we got those preliminary facts out of the way, I would say my bowels have been very regular. Almost to the point where they’re too regular (going twice a day). Today I noticed my stool was pretty white. Obviously that seemed odd, so I googled it and once I got past the various “meat only diets are bad blah blah blah” bs, I found one that explained my body could still be adapting to the increased amount of fat I’m giving it. Something about not enough bile yet or whatever. Does this seem plausible to some of you or have any of you experienced this before? I would love some insight. The article also listed a multitude of other things it could be and none of them were good… haha.Also, is brain fog a symptom of adapting to a carnivore diet and does it go away eventually?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Xqp9qw
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...