Throwing it back to my first donuts since my #celiac diagnosis...



Throwing it back to my first donuts since my #celiac diagnosis ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ (those donut holes coveted by icing in the back corner ๐Ÿ˜œ) + some cinnamon rolls and a chocolate bundt cake from @sweetelizabethsorganics! All gluten free and vegan! I tried Sweet Elizabeth’s in CO Springs back in January ☃️ before I flew back to Mankato for grad school and this whole box was ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…. My fave part was definitely the donut holes, and the bundt cake was suuuuper rich and chocolatey and moist ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ. What’s your favorite gf baked goods? I’m flying to San Diego tomorrow for spring break ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป and will definitely be trying to enjoy some #glutenfreedessert while I’m there…and I’m a sucker for donuts, a gooey cinnamon roll or really anything with chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰. Tell me your fave baked good in the comments! via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NyHlK3



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2NvSmfe
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...